Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A great run...finally!

Though Friday seems like an odd day to run afterschool it was the only day it worked out schedule wise. The weather was perfect and me and my running buddy were worked up about some news we received at school on Friday about our schedule for next year. It appears we will be going to school later (yay!) but getting out later also (boo!) so we hit the pavement with a lot to talk about. I forgot my garmin and neither of us had a watch on. It was the best run I've had in a long time. Without my garmin I cannot be exact but I am guessing from our route it was about 3.5 miles. It was fabulous. I felt great. After the 5K at the Race for the Cure I needed that boost of confidence again. Not only was it a great run but it started off a great weekend in the best way possible!

1 comment: