Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Linking the two worlds.

I have two wonderful blogs (well actually 3 if you count my school blog). One is for my family. I started it back in 2010 and somehow have managed to keep it updated with the daily goings on of the Rettig Family. This blog was started just this year as an outlet for me as I as I navigate life as a BRCA carrier. The two blogs have never been linked because I felt this blog was too personal to share with the mass amount of people on FB and co-workers. But, the time has come to be honest with my friends and put it out there. I am going to need everyone's support in two very short months from now. How can they help me and support me if they do not know? The time has come to put it out there and what better time to share it than during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Here is my post that will be posted tonight in preparation for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Happy October everyone. I've never been through an October where pink had such great meaning to me personally. PS. Thanks for reading :o)

Life with the Rettigs

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed by you! Carter and Sean are blessed to have you as a mom! We will be praying for your entire family!!

    ReplyDelete